Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > 2013 Prius linear solenoid valve offset ...
2013 Prius linear solenoid valve offset learning code. what to do?

1045 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2023-08-19 23:27:42

•   Level 1   
    (5) points

2021-08-03 00:45:13
     after installing new brake master and actuator and ridding these codes (C1252, C1253, D1256 and C1391) I am getting three codes C1345 linear solenoid valve offset learning not performed. I have the MX-808. how do I address this code. There are two more codes C1368=linear solenoid valve offset and C1451 motor drive permission fault. 

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    David Horton

2023-08-19 23:27:42

Hi - 

I've just encountered a similar issue with my Maxicom MK808BT pro.  Did a diagnostic scan of my 2007 Prius, and it set the ABS, VSC, and Brake dash lights (but no codes), in addition to the C1345.  

Research on the Priuschat website indicates this is not unusual when using a 3rd-party scanner (i.e., anything other than the official Toyota TechStream app).  It could be that Toyota's OBDII implementation may be just slightly different enough to cause some minor incompatibility issues, for which the ECM's default response is "set a warning light", even if nothing's really wrong.

I haven't yet spun up TechStream to see if that can clear it.  I imagine a Toyota dealer would be able to reset everything, at a price.

I've opened an inquiry with Autel asking if they are working on an update.  I recommend you do likewise, to document your specific experiences.

Lacking a fix, it may be that the Autel scanners are not appropriate for Prius.
  Total1 Pages